Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Veterans Day

Veterans Day is next week and it is a holiday is dear to my heart. I have my own personal veteran that I think is awesome! He's the best! So it is my mission to share appreciation to veterans to all. One of my goals is to teach those who listen not all veterans are soldiers! This is very important and shows the upmost respect for veterans if you know what kind of veteran they are. So here we go:
U.S. Marine Corps = Marines
U.S. Navy = Seamen
U.S. Army = Soldiers
U.S. Airforce = Airmen
U.S. Coast Guard = Coast Guardsmen
Army National Guard = Soldiers
To honor our veterans I have made a nonfiction book with close activities for my kiddos to read.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Veterans-Day-Nonfiction-CLOSE-Reading-Book-1537105
Check  out my book and remember to thank a veteran for the sacrifice they made to keep our country safe and free!

No comments:

Post a Comment